Uncp Articulation Agreement

The best choice for a smooth articulation with the university is an Associate in Arts degree or Associate in Science. Applied science or general education degrees have different blends of general culture, subject to option, and core courses that make them less easy to articulate with high-level institutions. Students who complete studies in applied science and general culture, but this is not the intention of these programs. Again, the joint is not as smooth as with grades AA and AS. The North Carolina Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a national agreement that governs the transfer of credits between NC Community Colleges and NC Public Universities and is intended to facilitate student transfer. .